[center]Orchestral Tools - Orchestral Strings Run (Kontakt)
Orchestral Tools - Orchestral Strings Run (Kontakt) | 6.69 GB
OSR is a Kontakt-Player based string library, which fills the gap of individual, realistic sample-based string runs and energetic string lines. Orchestral String Runs has articulations you missed in every string-library before. Complex string-orchestrations is now possible.
We recorded thousands of samples for Violins, Violas, Cellos and Basses in order to reach incredible realistic results. The industry's first RUNS BUILDER for Violins and Cellos+Basses. Create your individual runs out of thousands of tempo-synced runs-fragments! RUNS TRANSITION PATCH playable smeared runs! based on legato-transitions and repetitions for Violins+Violas.
• Hundreds of pre-recorded, tempo-synced runs
• Tempo-synced looped figures
• Short-Trills Patch sfz Trills and measured tempo-synced Trills HS/WS
• Big soundig basic articulations sustain-patches, staccatos with repetitions
• More than 50 professional musicians were involved
• OSR Tempo-Script synchronize OSR to your host-tempo
• 3 Mic-Positions
• OSR supports the free KONTAKT PLAYER 4
11,8 GB of samples compressed: 6,7 GB
24Bit/ 48KHz Patches
16Bit/ 48KHz Eco-Patches
Works with: Kontakt 4.2+